Thursday, October 19, 2017

770: MRI

It is 9:49pm.

This morning I experienced an experience like no other. I experienced...an MRI.

It felt like I was inclosed in one of those sleeping tubes you see in the Alien movies, and it sound like that sleeping tube was dropped in the middle of a war zone. It was pretty terrifying.

At one point my eyes started to tear up and my breathing was off. I was having a slight panic attack and almost hit the "escape" button. But then I reminded myself that if I got out now, I would just have to do it again. So I made it through in one attempt. Thank God.

I don't have any results, and probably won't know anything until November at my next follow up appointment. Continue to send love. I am ready to be healed and to be free of doctor's appointments. lol. I would like my weekdays back.

The rest of my day was filled with "homeschooling" with the boys, physical therapy, a trip to Wal-Mart, bringing Alex to Boyscouts, and a trip to the laundromat. I am one tired momma.

I'm about to go take a quick shower, meditate, and then go to bed.

Sending you guys lots of love and sweet dreams.

Please send my dad some prayers and love. His plumbing is giving him trouble and today him and my uncle dug up the whole yard and couldn't figure out what is wrong. Plumbers are out of the question right now due to cost, and I really don't know what to do for him. But I know he would appreciate your love and prayers.

And please keep praying for our world. Pray for our earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for our hearts. Pray for our minds. Pray for our bodies. Pray for the broken. Pray for the homeless. Pray for the hungry. Pray for the lost. Pray for the hurt. Pray for peace. Pray for love. Pray for hope. Pray for joy. Pray for you. Pray for me. And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you



My serious little man.
Wonder what you were always thinking about.
I love and miss you so much.
Always Elijah.
Always.
<3 






No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...