Sunday, October 22, 2017

773: Holy Anxiety Batman

It is 8:19pm.

And holy anxiety Batman! Today been an emotional one--and for no particular reason.

Well, I guess there were reasons, but the emotional responses just seemed magnified today.

First, we thought something was wrong with Levi's car. We even took the battery out, went and got it tested, and bought a new one.  Then, after all that, it turned out to be something with the key he was using.

Then, after all that craziness, we had to leave Levi to be in Shreveport for the week. He has to open the gym tomorrow, and get back to training. His next fight is hopefully in January.

It never gets easy, leaving him like that. But it is really important to all of us that he is able to pursue this path--so we make it work the best we can and try and trust that the universe is working for us with our best interests in mind.

As for me, this morning I started to write some character development and backstory type stuff for my novel, but all I was able to jot down was a 3 word "theme" before I got overwhelmed and stopped.

Tomorrow will be better. I need some rest, and a fresh new day. Good night everyone. I love you all.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for our communities. Pray for the hurt. Pray for the broken. Pray for the hungry. Pray for the sick. Pray for the homeless. Pray for peace. Pray for love. Pray for joy. Pray for our hearts. Pray for our minds. Pray for our bodies. Pray for you. Pray for me. And always always pray for my sweet sweet Elijah.

Thank you.



Sometimes I feel so lost Elijah.
Back and forth it goes.
Send me some direction.
Send me some love.
I miss you so so much.
I love you more.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...