Monday, October 23, 2017

774: Good Morning Universe, It's Me Kelly

It is 10:06pm.

Good morning Universe, It's me Kelly! And I am ready for a beautiful day.

I am ready for a productive day. I am ready to be amazing. I am ready to receive abundant blessings. I am ready to change the world for Elijah. I am ready to be an amazing mother to my living children. I am ready to be a kick ass wife. I am ready to be the greatest Kelly I can be. I am ready to finish this novel and make it a best seller. I am ready to travel the world and spread good. I am ready to remain calm and kind. I am ready to weigh 130 again. I am ready to heal. I am ready to remain thankful for all that I have. I am ready to see some mountains. I am ready to feel good. I am ready to live an amazing life.

Just thought you should know Universe. That is all ;)

Oh, and send some love to all my readers. They deserve a happy and kick ass day too. (Love you all)



Elijah, 
I am so thankful for the time we had with you.
You are such a blessing to this family.
We love and miss you so so so so so much.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...