Friday, October 27, 2017

778: I Won’t be at Farmers Market This Weekend

it is 8:55pm

Due to cold weather, time with family and a need for rest and time with my husband I will not be doing farmers market tomorrow morning.

I am at peace with decision and know that I still have money coming my way. And life is still good.

Today has been a wonderful day and I am thankful. We went to Levi’s Granny’s house to celebrate her birthday and I got to see all my nieces and nephew. And my kiddos are now over at Mammy’s.

And one of the sweetest things happened this morning! I was tagged in a post about a little boy dressing up as Eli the Crawfish for red ribbon week as his favorite character from a book. That made my heart so full you guys.

Alright I am keeping the blog short. I’m blogging from my phone and it stirs up the pain in my arms.

Sending you all lots of love.


Sweet sweet boy.
I thought of you 100 times today...
Same as everyday.
I love and miss you so much.
Always
❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...