Saturday, October 28, 2017

779: Runny Noses

It is 10:58pm.

It has been a day full of runny noses, coughs and fevers. It seems like all the boys have been touched by some sort of sickness.

I am so thankful I decided to not go to farmers market so I could be with them.

I watched just a few songs from the tribute concert for Chester last night and cried through all of them. If anything killed my denial stage of grief, watching Mike sing One More Light did it. I will watch more when I get home. But if might take me a while to get through the whole thing.

Anyways, it is late, I’m blogging on my phone and I’m tired. Sending you all lots of love!

Sweet sweet boy.
When I listen to those songs today,
my heart not only hurt for Chester
It hurt for you too.
Those feelings I see his friends go through
Mirror so many of the emotions I went through Losing you.
I love and miss you so much.
Thinking of you always
♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...