Tuesday, October 31, 2017

782: Happy Halloween Elijah

It is 8:31pm.

It has been a rough Halloween--well just a rough day.

Last night I barely got any sleep between the kids coughing all night and my own body aches and sore throat.

The kids are not much better than they were yesterday. Gabriel threw up while trying to take his medicine and Julien is on breathing treatments. Not to mention, this is already a hard day for us missing Elijah.

Luckily Alex is being pretty resilient--as always.

I don't know..honestly I'm in a pretty big funk today. Sorry to be such a downer.

Still sending you all lots of love.


Happy Halloween Elijah.
We love and miss you so much.
Always.
<3 




No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...