Friday, November 17, 2017

799: Candy Cane

It is 9:54pm.

We just got back from Shreveport--MMA classes and some Hobby Lobby "shopping" time.

I needed to get tags for some Christmas Festival stuff I am working on. Praying with all my might that it all pays off and we make some money.

Tomorrow Alex leaves to go to his Boy Scout camp. I am very excited for him. He is going to do some metal work classes, which is a big interest of his. I can't believe he is 14 years old and going away to camp...crazy.

Alright, not much inspirational stuff going on right now. I am honestly amazed my eye lids are still open. Last night I had a hard time sleeping I was in so much pain. Today I am much better--just tired.

Sending you all lots of love and sweet dreams.

Keep praying for our world. Pray for our Earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for hope. Pray for love. Pray for peace. Pray for you! Pray for me. And always always pray for my sweet sweet Elijah.

Thank you


Look how happy you made Gabriel.
He still talks about you all the time.
He makes me save candies for you.
You even have a cherry flavor Candy Cane hanging on your bag right now.
I wish you were here.
I wish I could see you get excited over Christmas.
I just wish so much...
Thank you for all the sweet signs you have been sending 
through friends of mine.
I love and miss you so much.
Always.
<3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...