Sunday, November 19, 2017

801: Bed Before 6?

It is 5:14pm.

Today I started actual preparations for Christmas Festival--which is like 2 weekends away.

I started punching holes in tags for some earrings I will be selling. It isn't much, but at least I started lol.

While I punched holes I started watching the Linkin Park and Friends Celebration of Life for Chester. I haven't gotten through the whole thing yet. I plan on watching it as I work on some other things for festival over the next two weeks.

Right now I am kind of in a lot of pain and wondering if it would really be so bad to go to bed before 6pm. Maybe I will just go take a hot bath.

Not much else going on... missing Alex and hoping he is having a good time at camp.

Sending you all lots of love. Be bold. Don't let the day slip away from you. Do something amazing.

Keep praying for our world. Pray for our Earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for joy. Pray for hope. Pray for peace. Pray for love. And always always pray for my sweet sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


I love you Elijah.
I love you I love you I love you.
Always.
<3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...