Monday, November 20, 2017

802: Blow My Mind (Passion)

It is 11:43pm.

Not much to say tonight. I should really be asleep.

But I really want you guys to watch this video! I really love this song, and this video is so inspiring. Check it out and enjoy <3




Sending you all lots of love. Hopefully some inspiration too ;) 

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our Earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for peace. Pray for joy. Pray for love. And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you.



I just hope I am doing the right thing,
and that I make you proud.
Send me lots of love my boogie.
I love and miss you so much.
Always.
<3 


No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...